Products information Graphite powder is soft, in black gray; greasy feeling, can pollute the paper. Hardness of 1 ~ 2, along the vertical direction with the increase of impurities in its hardness can be increased to 5 ~ 3. Proportion of 1.9 to 2.3. Under the condition of isolated oxygen, its...
Graphite powder is soft, in black gray; greasy feeling, can pollute the paper. Hardness of 1 ~ 2, along the vertical direction with the increase of impurities in its hardness can be increased to 5 ~ 3. Proportion of 1.9 to 2.3. Under the condition of isolated oxygen, its melting point is above 3000 degrees Celsius, it is one of the most temperature resistant minerals. Under normal temperature and chemical properties of graphite is relatively stable, insoluble in water, dilute acid and dilute alkali and organic solvent; different high temperature reaction with oxygen, carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide; only in halogen fluorine can react directly with elemental carbon; under heating, the graphite powder is easy to be oxidized under high temperature, acid; but with many metal reaction, formation of metal carbides, can smelt metal at high temperature.
1) high temperature resistant graphite melting point of 3850 - 50 DEG C, the boiling point of 4250 DEG C, even after the ultra high temperature arc ignition, the weight loss is very small, the thermal expansion coefficient is small. Graphite strength increases with the increase of temperature, and the strength of graphite is doubled at 2000 C.
2) conductive and thermal conductivity: the conductivity of graphite is one hundred times higher than that of general non metal mine. Thermal conductivity of steel, iron, lead and other metal materials. The thermal conductivity decreases with the increase of temperature, even in high temperature, graphite as insulator.
3) the lubrication performance of graphite depends on the size of graphite flake, the bigger the scale, the smaller the coefficient of friction, the better the performance of the lubrication.
4) chemical stability: graphite has good chemical stability at room temperature, acid and alkali corrosion resistance to organic solvents.
5) plasticity: the toughness of graphite is good, can connect a very thin sheet.
6) thermal shock resistance: graphite at room temperature when used to withstand the severe changes in temperature without damage, temperature change, the volume of graphite change is not large, will not produce cracks.
Inquiry and consulting support;
Sample testing support;
View our Factory;
In jumbo bags;
As customer's requirements;
Within 15 days after payment
We prefer TT. And also support other payment terms.
Shandong, P. R. C.
JINYAOLAI is one of the professional graphite powder as an additives friction material used in brake pads manufacturers and suppliers who put great importance to credibility and integrity. There are qualified workers serving for you in 24 hours and timely delivery is also offered. Get the best price graphite powder as an additives friction material used in brake pads from our factory now!